Today as part of the cross college training day I did a presentation on setting up a blog and using it as a reflective journal for teaching experiments. I explained to those who attended the great benefits of creating a blog and a google account. I made them aware of the resources I had created and used through google and some where quite impressed with the multiple choice forms on Google docs. I love google docs especially the summaries you get from the forms. We also discussed using a blog as a 'best methods manual' for recording successful supported experiments. Thanks to all who came the P.P. presentation can be found on the link below.
http://docs.google.com/Presentation?id=dfrq6b44_103c6g8hbdw
The rest of the day was very enjoyable too, some colleagues took us back through the 'reflect on actions and act on reflections' group activity where a problem is picked from the group and discussed in an open forum. In another session we looked at the benefits of peer assessments and where shown examples of these and finally to wrap up we looked at the future of our experiments and how we would go on from here.
All in all a very good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Apologies it appears you need a google sign in to access the PP presentation
Post a Comment