Download information for Level 2 Diploma and Level 1 ESOL courses in Hairdressing. There's also assignment briefs, Power Point presentations and word documents (click picture to visit)
I first became interested in NLP, mentoring and coaching whilst studying an MA in Education at Roehampton University where I wrote a research proposal on NLP in Education. Towards the end of my MA I decided to focus on the benefits of ‘improving self-esteem to increase academic achievement’, this was hugely successful and lead me to study a great deal of texts on self-help.
In 2008 I studied the full NLP practitioner course with the society of NLP. Now that I have finished my MA I have left my job as a college lecturer and am taking a sabbatical year. I'm currently in Paris learning French at a school near the centre. When I return to the UK in late May I hope to find an exciting new career utilising all the things I've learnt with my MA and NLP skills...
At the end of May 2008 all staff at Ealing, Hammersmith and West London College attended a professional development day at Kensington Town Hall, with Geoff Petty, to introduce staff to a range of experiments that they could use in their teaching.
I will be using this blog to display, reflect and evaluate my research and ideas ....
No comments:
Post a Comment