Wednesday, 25 March 2009

Online standardisation activity for Hairdressing Lecturers

For my V1 I need to carryout a standardisation activity on my colleagues. So in the spirit of 'supported experiments' and using google docs (and help from Martin and Wendy) I have designed this little online activity. I did think that it may be useful with my new student support website to design online activities to test and help the students to learn. The information from the questionnaires can be viewed by the creator in pie charts and grids. So good for informal assessment too...anyway will let you know how it goes.

Dear Hairdressing Colleagues

Please could you spare a few minutes to test drive my new online standardisation activity its easy peasy!!

1) Take a look at the requirements of City and Guilds for this assignment by clicking HERE

2) Take a look at the extract of an anonymous candidates response by clicking HERE

3) Finally answer the three multiple choice questions by clicking HERE

If you would like to leave a comment on the activity, the effectiveness / potential of this idea or the candidates work please feel free to enter a comment below.

Also I am working on a student support website which can be viewed HERE. Please feel free to give me some feedback too.

Best Wishes Ryan

No comments: