Wednesday, 25 March 2009

Perm workshop (24-3-09)

The perming workshop was a great oppitunity for technical CPD. Although I get involved in lots of CPD City and Guilds require hairdressing lecturers (and probably subjects) to do 30 hours a year of hairdressing related CPD.

Its was a good time in the course for a demo to my Diploma students as they are now about the start on their perming unit. It also gave us a chance to test drive the USB camera and record some of the demo to upload to my new student support website that I am working on for the Diploma students and the Young Apprenctices.

If you want to have a peek, please do at http://sites.google.com/site/ryansclasses/ but do remember its 'working progress' at the moment!

Heres a clip from yesterdays workshop. I actually have 22 clips that the students have recorded, but I think I need to watch them first before I put them on the blog or the new site (incase there is anything offensive from my little horrors!!!!)



No comments: